Friday, February 14, 2014

Found Guilty

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AArrowHeart.svg



FOUND GUILTY!

I was found guilty of committing the crime
A repeat offender - I've done years of time

A life sentence now, plus a few
Doing the time, for the crime
I've committed with you

Not all perfect, I’ll be the first to say
But all so worth it, every last day


Never wanting it to end
You’re my lover, and my best friend

We met, we married, we've had such fun
Raised three boys
We've both wanted to run

You've stuck with me through all of the pain
Even when I was driving you insane

We've laughed, we've cried, but never
Has our love once died
So Ha, ha, to the relatives who said,
We’d not survive

Yes, I'll admit here today,
I’m still guilty of committing the crime
If I could go back and change one thing
All I'd want is a bigger diamond ring (giggles)


Happy Valentine’s Day Al
My lover, my partner in crime

My BEST PAL, of all time


This is a blog hop called Finish The Sentence Friday.

If you'd like to join in on all the fun, you can link up at Janine's Confessions of a Mommyaholic.