Thursday, July 17, 2014

What Am I Haiku's

If you know me, you know how much I like to write haiku's. I thought it might be fun to start writing a weekly post called What Am I. You can do this on your own blog site too and maybe we could get a blog hop going called What Am I.

The only rule would be that your post must be written in haiku style. 


First line 5 syllables
Second line 7 syllables
Third line 5 syllables

I'll start with two, and for those that want to join in please leave me a link to your haiku. If you don't have a blog site you can leave your haiku in the comment section below. I will in turn visit everyone's blog and read your haiku's.

If there is enough interest in doing this I'll add a link up next week. 

Be sure to to let me know what you've guessed I am. 

What am I

Keeping pests at bay
Burning pungent smoke engulfs 
Coils go round and round

---------------------------------------------------

Melting as I go
Heating up with a sizzle
Splatter every where