Friday, May 8, 2015

Messages From Beyond

A spooky thing happened to me yesterday

As I was about to go down the hallway

Not sure why, but I turned around

I don't recall hearing any type of a sound

It was a shivery feeling that made me glance

I stopped, I starred, was I in a trance?

As I gazed at a picture upon the wall

I thought for sure it was going to fall

The picture was swinging and swaying

upon its nail

I started to feel faint and probably a bit pale

It was as if someone had touched it

To make it swing back and forth

Feeling eerie but intrigued, all just the same

Was someone trying to contact me

from beyond the grave?

A message perhaps, sent from above

Saying cherish the one in the picture, that you so love




©Copyright 2011 Susan Zutautas

Have you ever experienced anything like this before?